199 I lost a pound yesterday!



Weight: 199 I lost a pound yesterday! This is the first time since at least 2005 that I have weighed in at less than 200 pounds!
We did go to the county fair yesterday. We had a great time, and I didn't cheat on my diet! I made the fair about seeing the shows, demonstrations and exhibits, rather than about the food.

The coolest thing we saw was a blacksmithing demonstration. Blacksmith Steve McGrew made a corkscrew right in front of our eyes. It only took about 20 minutes.

The next best show we saw was called mutton busting. It was nerve-wracking to watch. Kids of 3, 4, 5 and 6 years of age rode sheep for as long as they could. We also saw antique tractors, grain grinding, can crushing, 4-H projects, rope-making, juggling, and fat belly dancers.
What I ate yesterday and lost a pound:
My usual breakfast: Special K, organic soy milk and cut-up strawberries -- with three cups of coffee, black and unsweetened
For lunch we split this Chinese-food booth entree called Sesame Chicken (See Photo Above). We each ate half the chicken and I picked the broccoli, cabbage and carrots out of the chow mein.
I also ate a handful of raw carrot-sticks that I had brought, as a snack. I drank 20 oz of Diet Pepsi and lots of water.
Dinner was 7 Kirkland beef meatballs with no sauce and a large cucumber, cut up and topped with 2 tablespoons of Bernstein's Restaurant Style Italian salad dressing. I drank 10 oz of Walmart Sparkling Lemonade mixed with 10 oz of Walmart Sparkling Cherry Limeade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!