172.0 Diet Day 11 of 14


I lost .4 pounds yesterday and weigh 172 even today! I walked my mile with the dogs first thing after finishing this blog yesterday. I knew I had a busy day and I wouldn't walk when I got home.
Yesterday I helped our pastor lead all the songs at church! It was so fun and I felt overjoyed to be of service. He is from Appalachia and a few of the Christmas carols he picked I hadn't ever heard before he sent them to me on YouTube: “Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence” and “One Small Child.” They are both beautiful songs and I am glad I learned them.
After that service I had an errand in town, and then I was due at the other church we are attending, for Christmas choir practice! That went well. We have two performances coming up there: one Sunday Dec 18 at 6 pm and the other on Christmas Eve.
I wore a size 12 outfit that Mom had mailed to me from her vast store of clothes that are too big for her. I also wore the soft white scarf she brougt me from her travels a few years ago. I got many compliments on it! I'm wearing these slacks again today to substitute teach in high school chemistry. They are a loose size 12, and soon they will be too big!
Here is what I ate yesterday and still managed to lose .4 pounds:
Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
December 11 chocolate from my Advent calendar
1 cup raw carrot sticks, 2 tablespoons parmesan spinach dip, Diet Coke
Chicken and Onion with carrots, caffeine free tea
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!