172.8 Lost .6 Pounds in One Day


Back down to 172.8! Yay, I lost .6 pounds yesterday! Now that this latest sodium crisis is over, I want to lose down to 169 before this diet period is over! I really should be at 169 after five more days on the diet. It would be great to add a 169 photo to my photo gallery for December!
I walked two miles yesterday, in two separate walks. The dogs were confused at first when I took them out a second time, but they soon became elated. I let one chase a squirrel in the park. It was the most excitement he had seen in months. I am also continuing to get on the stair step exercise machine whenever I get my urges to run in the house. For those who don't know me, these urges come when I get excited about something I have just heard, read, written or said.
I did some more activity around the house, too. We put up our Christmas tree and decorated it. We didn't put the lights on it. Scott couldn't help at all with his broken right arm and the lights were more of a challenge than I wanted to take on. But the tree is assembled and hung with all our unique ornaments from friends and loved ones. We are really glad we put it up. Getting up and out of my chair every hour to do something around the house is really helping me to build exercise into my day without it seeming like exercise.
Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .6 pounds in one day:
Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
December 9 chocolate off my Advent calendar
Hamburger patty, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 2 cups steamed broccoli, Diet Coke
Half a portion of leftover Chicken and Onion with carrots too, 7 steamed Brussels sprouts
Lots of water!
I have decided to drink water in the evenings, instead of caffeine-free diet soda or seltzer water. We'll see how well I do with that. It should be cheaper, in addition to being healthier. What decided me was when I realized my berry seltzer water smells like cough syrup. Nauseating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!