173.2 Diet Day 7 of 14

I ate Qdoba fast food for dinner last night and gained .4 pounds of water weight from all the sodium Qdoba puts in their food. I only ate 1/3 of their meal! There was enough salt in 1/3 of a Qdoba meal for me to retain .4 pounds of water weight! Unbelievable!
Qdoba bills itself as a healthy fast food place. They grill all their meat so it is low in fat. A friend complained about how salty the food was, one of the first times I ate at Qdoba. I had only been watching my weight a few weeks and my taste buds had not yet adjusted to a low sodium diet. She was right, though! Qdoba, there is no sense in billing yourself as a healthy fast food place when you put all this sodium in your food.
I walked my mile yesterday. Here is what I ate:
1 cup Special K, 1 cup soy milk, 1 cup strawberries, black unsweetened coffee
The December 7 chocolate from my Advent calendar
Chicken and Onion with baked carrots, Diet Coke
1/3 of a naked Pork Ancho BBQ Burrito from Qdoba, no sour cream, no cheese, 2 cups of steamed broccoli, black cherry seltzer water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!