173.4 Diet Day 8 of 14

Gggrrr! I stuck to the diet yesterday and watched my sodium and walked my mile and I GAINED .2 pounds! What is up with that? Well, I did cheat a little, eating my Advent chocolate and drinking a glass of soy milk before bed. That should not have been enough for me to gain, though?
I guess this is another weight loss plateau. Maybe it was brought on by the sodium in the Qdoba dinner I had the other day. I found some reduced-sodium canned soup at Winco, by Campbell's. It has 410 mg sodium per serving and there are two servings in a can. I bought one of each of the 6 that looked good. Scott and I can try them and then stock up on the ones we like. We are trying to stock up canned food for emergencies, but I didn't want to have a bunch of sodium that I didn't want to eat.
Here is what I ate yesterday and managed to gain .2 pounds without even having much of anything fun:
1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries (OK, those are fun!), 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
December 8 chocolate from my Advent calendar (OK, more fun!)
Leftover Chicken and Onion, Diet Coke
Hamburger patty, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 9 steamed Brussels sprouts, berry seltzer water (0 calories, 0 sodium, 0 caffeine, 0 sweetener)
1 cup of soy milk before bed (This may be what did me in. I have not been taking any calories two hours before bed. My stomach was unsettled, though, and this sounded so good. Plus, Mom has been after me to eat more calcium.)