181.0 Diet Day 8 of 14



I weigh 181.0 today, so I lost .4 pounds yesterday. I did not walk my mile, but I did do a few minutes here and there on the stair step exercise machine. My nose still felt a little tickley last night, but in the daytime I feel fine now. I should be back to work next week and I should be able to sing my solo this Sunday with no problem.


Here is what I ate yesterday:


1 cup Special K, 1 cup soy milk, 1 cup strawberries, black unsweetened coffee


2 cups home made low fat diet chicken soup! This was the first time I ever made soup. It was so easy I have no idea why I waited so long to try making it.


2 hamburger patties, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 2 cups steamed broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!