179.8 Diet Day 10 of 14

Yay! I finally broke 180! I lost .4 pounds yesterday and now weigh 179.8! I did walk yesterday, but only 2/3 of a mile. It was snowing and windy and very cold. Next time I will remember to put on long underwear under my jeans! Now that I am so much thinner that won't even be difficult, with the 36 x 30 jeans that only a few months ago I could not even squeeze into.

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .4 pounds of this stubborn weight that has been with me 10 years or more:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
1 cup raw carrot sticks, 1/2 cup parmesan spinach dip, Diet Dr Pepper
1 large hamburger patty, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 2 cups steamed broccoli, caffeine-free tea

I have switched from my caffeine-free diet soda in the evening to caffeine-free tea because the soda has some sodium in it. I was losing weight with the soda just fine earlier on, but that was not the stubborn weight that I have had for 10 years or more. I know the sodium makes me retain water weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!