184.8 Diet Day 1

Down to 184.8, I am once again in territory uncharted for ten years or more. I lost .4 pounds yesterday. I did not go on a formal walk, but that was because I was so sore from standing at school all day and then grocery shopping that my right hip hurt. It feels better this morning, but I have to teach again today, so I can use your prayers.

Here is what I ate yesterday, and still lost .4 pounds on my last keep trim day for this cycle:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

1/2 cup raw carrot sticks, 1/4 cup Parmesan spinach dip, 2 Ritz Crackers 'N Cheese Dip Handi Snacks, Diet Coke

1 Costco combo slice of pizza, Minute Maid Lite Lemonade, 1 bite of brownie at a Costco sample cart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!