179.2 Diet Day 11 of 14

I lost .6 pounds yesterday, because today I weigh 179.2! I did walk my mile. We also shopped at Costco, which added a bit more walking. I did not eat any samples.

I forgot to add my Costco samples to what I ate the last time we went: a bite of butterscotch Almond Rocha Cookie which was heavenly, and a bite of green bean casserole which I immediately wished I had not taken. I used to like green bean casserole, but it just tasted like dirt to me. My diet is changing my taste buds and I guess I no longer like cream of mushroom soup, which is just fine by me. It is full of empty calories.

Here is what I ate yesterday and still lost .6 pounds:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
1 cup raw carrot sticks, 1/2 cup parmesan spinach dip, Diet Dr Pepper
1 salmon patty, 1 cup sauteed mushrooms, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!