182.8 Diet Day 4



Another weight loss plateau today: I weigh 182.4 which is .2 more than yesterday. I didn't cheat on my diet and I did walk my mile yesterday. This plateau, too, shall pass. It is my forth or fifth weight-loss plateau, so I know with confidence now from experience that it will only last a day or two and then I will be back to losing a pound a day or more.

The bad news is I have another cold. I guess I must have gotten it at school last week. Everyone knows there are plenty of germs flying around there. I cancelled the substitute teaching assignment I was supposed to continue today from Friday. I did this early this morning so the system had plenty of time to get another sub in there. It is 29 degrees outside today, and I have a cold, so I probably will not be walking my mile today. I will use our Lifestyler stair step exercise machine and Total Gym instead.

Here is what I ate yesterday:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
Diet Ham Salad, Diet Coke
7 meatballs, 9 steamed Brussels sprouts, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!