152 Do I look like a kindergartener in my Easter dress?


I lost .6 pounds yesterday and now weigh 152.0. In this size 18 silk Easter dress I bought five years ago, I think I look like I am 5 years old! Is it as bad as that, or should I wear it?

I guess I could alter the dress, but I am reluctant to take needle to silk. At right you can see where I would tack in at the waist, if I altered the dress. I think I would find a coordinating color of embroidery thread and tack by hand.

My client interview at Starbucks yesterday went really well! I have a bunch of new writing projects to work on. I drank a small skinny caramel latte, which is sugar free caramel syrup in espresso with skim milk.

We walked the dogs a mile in half a foot of snow yesterday. I got a cramp in my right hip, so we headed home. Our power was out for eight hours, from 11:30 am till 7:30 pm. We have two Coleman camp stoves (our old one and our new one), but we ate cold food for lunch and dinner yesterday. Once it got dark, it was tempting to just go to bed, it was so dark. We played Snakes and Ladders and Parchisi by flashlight, though. That was kind of fun.

Here is everything I ate yesterday and lost .6 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and vanilla soy milk
Starbucks skinny caramel latte
Cold ham steak, cold canned green beans
Cold ham steak, thawed frozen stir fry vegetable mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!