155.0 Diet Day 2

I always pack a lunch, for work. This started because substitutes often have trouble getting school lunches. We don't know where to go or who to ask. Also, school lunches are unpredictable. One day it might be chef's salad or something else good, but the next day it might be greasy. It's also cheaper to pack my lunch than to buy it off campus.

Now that I am losing weight, I am really happy that I got into the habit of packing my lunch. There is just no comparison, calorie-wise, between my packed lunch of carrot sticks or leftover baked chicken and the school's bread and cheese heavy offerings.

I had walked about a third of a mile yesterday when a loose dog attacked my dog. Blessedly, this happened through a fence. There was a gap in the fence up ahead, though, and the dog could have gotten to me. Something told me to walk back the way I had come, and I was able to get away. I called animal control as soon as I was safe.

Here is all I ate yesterday and lost .4 pounds with just a 1/3 mile walk:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and organic soy milk
Leftover baked chicken, onions and carrots
Hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, steamed frozen stir fry vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!