153.8 St Patrick's Day Dress Returned

I boxed up my lovely St Patrick's Day dress and returned it to Roaman's yesterday. It was way too big! I indicated that, and wrote a note asking if they could send me a catalog with sizes 8, 9, 10, for the exchange. It had been more than 90 days, too long for me to get a refund, so I can only order something else.

[Edited months later to add: Roaman's gave me a gift certificate code to use on their site to order something else. I ordered something much cheaper than the $130 I had spent on the St Patrick's Day dress. They sent me the difference by check. I spent the difference at thrift stores and bought a whole summer wardrobe!]

Here I am in one of the ladies size large cotton turtlenecks I bought last fall. Look how large the collar is around my now tiny neck!

I ate a Marie Callender's frozen dinner last night, to the tune of almost a gram of sodium, 985 mg. Here's hoping most of the 2.6 pounds I gained yesterday is water retention from eating so much sodium. That said, I did eat quite a few peanut butter cookies, too.

I subbed yesterday, and I walked round and round the school during the regular teacher's preparation period. Scott and I also walked the dogs half a mile in the park. In all, I walked at least a mile. Yes, I need to calibrate and use my pedometer.

Here is everything I ate yesterday, and gained 2.6 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries, and vanilla soy milk
About 2 dozen peanut butter cookies
Raw carrot sticks and 2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip
12 almonds
Marie Callender's frozen Honey Roasted Turkey Breast dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!