148.8 Third Zero Gain Day in a Row!

OK, I know my objective now is to maintain my weight, but today is the third day in a row that I have weighed exactly 148.8. Is the zombie story I just finished editing creeping me out, or is weighing exactly the same three days in a row a bit weird?

This is a shot I took of our fridge yesterday, after Scott got home from Costco. Do the contents look at all disproportionate? Can you tell we like peppermint patties and cheese? My apples are in the crisper on the right that you can't see in the picture, honest. That's BBQ sauce sticking out of the door. At least you can see my carrots.You can't see all the bacon because it is hidden behind cheese sticks in the meat drawer, under the strawberries.

We walked our mile yesterday. Here is everything I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
Bean and cheese burrito with salsa
8 mini York peppermint patties
Small hamburger patty, BBQ sauce, carrots
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!