148.8 Barefoot in the Grass

Let me just say I thought I looked stylish yesterday! Here I am in my Easy Street sandals, holding the new Cappelli purse my mom gave me for my birthday, and wearing the Eddie Bauer shorts and brand-new Great Northwest knit top that I got at Good Will for next to nothing.

The Easy Street sandals I got for the credit from trading in the St. Patrick's Day dress this blog is named after. It was a size 12, and I slimmed down to size 8.

I walked barefoot in the grass at the park, it was so nice out here in Spokane yesterday. Summer doesn't get any better than barefoot in the grass! That is one of the best things in life, if you ask me: the tickling, scratching feeling of all the little blades of grass on the bottom of your feet!

It was in the 80s and sunny all day yesterday. Now, only 12 hours later, it is pouring down rain once again. I am not complaining, just marveling at how active the weather is here!


I gained 2.4 pounds yesterday. I think the salty steak quesadilla with guacamole and sour cream caught up with me. It's OK, though. I am still within my weight-loss goal of 145 to 149.9. Here is what I ate yesterday:


Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
The other half of yesterday's Qdoba steak quesadilla with pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole

Bean and cheese burrito with salsa
6 mini York peppermint patties
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips




2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!