148.6 More Lovely Washington Clouds



Here are more lovely Washington clouds. The sun shining behind them makes these clouds look so dramatic! The gray shading at the bottom left means that rain is falling in the distance. I love how blue sky teases us just beyond these dark clouds. To see more cloud photos, click on my label "clouds are beautiful," at the bottom of this post.

I wonder if there will come a time when clouds don't look beautiful to me anymore? The locals are amused by my fascination with the clouds. They all just want the sun to come out, already (and I do, too, at this point).

I snapped this photo in the parking lot at Costco a few days ago, using my tripod trick of resting the camera on the hood of the truck. My camera is a 14 mega pixel Fujifilm Finepix JX. I usually have to re-size my pictures to 25% to make the whole picture appear on one computer screen. I got the camera at Costco almost two years ago, for about $150. It also has a 5x zoom lens.

I gained 1.8 pounds yesterday, mostly because of all the goodies they had at church between donut fellowship, potluck, and evening service with our sister church. We walked the dogs a mile. Here is everything I ate:

Fuji apple with peanut butter and dark chocolate chips
Custard-filled maple bar

One plate of potluck lunch:
Green salad with pasta salad on top of it
Creamy chicken casserole
Slice of bread with garlic chunks in it
Bean, cheese, and sour cream dip with a handful of corn tortilla chips

One plate of potluck dessert:
Slice of cherry pie
Piece of carrot cake

Leftover baked chicken, carrots, onions and broccoli
Evening fellowship: I brought a sliced Fuji apple with peanut butter and dark chocolate chips, instead of cookies
I ate: two slices of apple, a slice of cherry pie, two oatmeal cookies, five slices of stollen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!