148.8 First Book Editor Credit

Zombie Day Care
 
 







My first credit as book editor shows up just inside Craig Halloran's novella, Zombie Day Care, available at Amazon.com. You can see my editor credit by just clicking to look inside and sampling the book. The Kindle version of the book is only $1.99, if you want to read the whole story. He is a good storyteller! You can download a free Kindle app for your computer, your smart phone, or pretty much anything that has a screen.

If you do read the whole story and like it, then please post a favorable review at Amazon.com. Favorable reviews help my client sell more books. The more books he sells, the more projects he can afford to hire me to do! Actually, I am currently editing his novel, The Darkslayer. The Darkslayer 2 had already been edited when we met, but I will also be editing The Darkslayer 3 and all the rest of the Darkslayer novels he plans to write, as well as two sequels to Zombie Day Care. Woo hoo!

I lost .4 pounds yesterday. We walked the dogs a mile in the park. I did lots of housework, which counts as exercise, too, especially climbing up and down the basement stairs to do the laundry! Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
El Monterey beef and bean burrito with salsa
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
6 mini York peppermint patties
2 slices of Costco combo pizza (Yes, Mom, that has veggies on it!)
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
2 mini York peppermint patties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!