151.0 Diet Day 1

I have to admit, every time I go into the teacher's lounge I am hoping to find treats on the table. Yesterday I overindulged in treats and gained almost four pounds. Today is a diet day. I am right back on my "lose a pound a day diet" until I am comfortably within my weight loss goal once again. My goal is 145 to 149.9.

Who knew it was even possible to gain 3.8 pounds in one day? I would have been OK with just one treat. It is hard for me to stop at just one, though. I tell you, eating flour causes flour cravings. I eat one flour-based treat, and half an hour later I am hungry again and craving another flour-based treat. They don't stay with me long at all.

Here is what I ate yesterday:

Fuji apple with peanut butter and dark chocolate chips
Two of these chocolate cupcakes in the forefront, with the white icing and the mini chocolate chips
Leftover gringo tamales
Three of the sugar cookies
Three of the lemon cookies
Three of the white cupcakes at the top of the picture
Beef and bean burrito with salsa
Fuji apple with peanut butter and dark chocolate chips
Two cups of corn tortilla chips
The other half of the bag of Pearson's Mint Patties

I walked briskly for 25 minutes of the regular teacher's preparation period. I also walked my dog 2/3 of a mile when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!