149.4 Ice cream must creep up on you

This is the new outfit I wore to church last Sunday. It's new to me, I should say. I got it at Good Will, where I do most of my clothes shopping. They employ a lot of people, which is good for our community. Also, I happen to like older styles better than the new stuff that is out now. Finally, all these used clothes would be in land fills if we didn't re-purpose them. I think buying used clothes is more responsible.

My mom gave me a beautiful new purse that I carried, too, and I'm sorry it's not in the picture.

Ice cream must creep up on you. I didn't eat any yesterday, but I gained a pound. Maybe all the ice cream cake I ate Sunday and Monday finally hit the scale this morning! I'm still at my weight-loss goal of 145 to 149.9, so it's OK.

I walked my dog a mile and a third yesterday. I also jumped on the stair-step exercise machine a few times. I stayed on it for at least a minute, each time.

Here is what I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons of chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
Beef and bean burrito with salsa
4 mini York peppermint patties
2 slices of Costco combo pizza
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons of chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips

2 comments:

  1. You really are doing a great job of keeping the weight of and still enjoying the little things in life. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!