146.8 How Exercise Looks in Washington

I lost 2.8 pounds yesterday. I don't think any of it was fat. I must have eaten too much salt a few days ago and retained almost three pounds of water. Salt makes your body need more water, in case you didn't know.

It's June. It's supposed to be summer, isn't it? Well, tell that to Washington. It has been pouring down rain all week. I should not complain. I love how green it is here, and the rain is what does that. Still, I am anxious to wear all the cool new summer clothes I bought with the generous gift cards my mom and my sister gave me in honor of my weight loss.

These are the boots I wore on my walk yesterday. I guess if I hadn't walked in the park I could have worn regular shoes. I only need the boots so that my socks don't get soaked by the wet grass. I walked a mile yesterday. Here is what I ate and lost 2.8 pounds (water retention weight, I think):

Fuji apple with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
Hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, steamed broccoli
2 slices of Costco combo pizza
Handful of dark chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!