147.0 Thank God It's Friday!

I know I sound like a wimp to those of you who go in to work 5 days a week, every week, all the time, but it's Friday and I am tired! This was even a short week. I prefer substitute teaching over any other part time job, and I loved every minute of my time with the students, but I am ready for two days off. 

This picture is from yesterday. I hadn't changed the date on the board yet. I natter on and on about my job as a substitute teacher, so I thought it would only be fair to give you a picture of what I look like on the job.

I thought this week in particular would make a cool photo for my weight loss blog because I am substitute teaching in nutrition classes! See the poster to my right? It is for the US government's nutrition website. Their portion proportions differ from mine, but are much better than what most of us tend to eat when we forget to be concerned about our health, that's for sure.

I maintained my weight perfectly yesterday and had a zero gain day. It was a zero loss day, too, but that is OK. I am at my goal weight of 145 to 149.9 and just keeping the weight off. I walked the dogs a mile. Here is what I ate:

Fuji apple with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and 24 chocolate chips
Chocolate caramel bar that a student sold to me for a dollar to help raise money for a field trip
Raw baby carrots and Parmesan spinach dip
Half a can of Cattle Drive chili with four slices of American cheese, half a sauteed red bell pepper and two cups of corn tortilla chips to eat it with, as dip
Fuji apple with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and 24 chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!