149.2 Odd Garden

This is an odd garden we found next to a garage sale we attended in Spokane Valley last weekend. I can't really talk, because I have a black thumb. Giving me a plant is like giving the plant a death sentence. Plants don't bark or meow to tell me they need water. They just quietly die. I can't have pet fish, either. Same problem.

So, far be it from me to judge how other people do their gardening. At least these plants are green and alive. You can tell they get enough water.

I just found the garden odd. That's a bowl of water, on top of the large rock. The yard is sanitized so nothing grows in it, and there are stones all over, to further discourage things from growing. But, someone dug little holes and placed potted plants there.

We walked the dogs a mile in the pouring rain yesterday. I gained .4 pounds, but am still within my goal weight of 145 to 149.9. Here is what I ate:

Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
Bean and cheese burrito with salsa
6 mini York peppermint patties
Leftover baked chicken and carrots with half a can of Amy's organic lentil soup
Leftover slice of Costco combo pizza
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
Handful of corn tortilla chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!