145.2 At Goal!


I lost 2 pounds yesterday, and I am at my goal of 145! I did not expect to lose two pounds, so this is a very pleasant surprise. I took these pictures just now, this morning, to commemorate reaching my weight loss goal!

I walked my dog in the rain for 30 minutes yesterday. So like Spokane, it was 70 F and sunny on Sunday. I was out walking the dog in a tank top, soaking up sun. And then yesterday it was 44 F again and raining. I wore one of our rain ponchos so my pants wouldn't get soaking wet. It really knows how to rain here in Washington.

Here is what I ate yesterday, and lost two pounds along with walking 30 minutes:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
Baked chicken and steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
Small hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots

These khakis are some work pants I picked up at the Good Will Store a few weeks ago with some of the money from returning my St Patrick's Day dress. I think they cost me all of $6, and they fit perfectly. This is the first time I have worn them.

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic, Cherise! All in under a year too--congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tamara. :) Now, my challenge is to keep the weight off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!