149.2 I am Under 150!

I made it! I am under 150! I am wearing long underwear under these flimsy summer pants, is why the pleats don't lie flat. These are the only dress pants that fit, anymore! I can still wear my size large shirts, but it is much more fun to wear size medium shirts such as this cherry colored turtleneck.

I walked the halls for the half hour I had to stay at school after classes yesterday. Scott and I also walked the dogs two miles in the snowy park. It was fun because the snow was crunchy in places and squishy in other places. I love it when snow squishes together under my feet and makes that compressing noise.

I am getting reacquainted with my bones! It feels so odd to me when I am showering and I feel my shoulder bones and ribs while washing. I feel like an extra terrestrial, to myself. It's really weird. All these years I just felt skin and fat while washing. Now I feel bones once again. I had forgotten that feeling. Even washing my hands feels weird.

My plain gold wedding ring would probably fit now, but I can't find it. I am wearing a ring my friend Jeanette gave me back when we were in the renaissance faire together, in 1990 or so. It is a Victorian replica of an Elizabethan ring. It is a little loose. I would rather wear my plain gold wedding band.

Scott told me again yesterday on our walk that I am plenty skinny enough and to stop losing weight already. I explained I want to go to 145 so that I have 5 pounds leeway to for sure stay under 150. I never want to weigh more than 150 ever again.

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .8 pounds, along with walking about 3 miles:

Small bowl of Special K and vanilla soy milk
Raw carrot sticks and two tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip
3 eggs scrambled with seared red bell pepper and mushrooms, no fat used in preparation
2 powdered sugar cookies (to settle my stomach after eating eggs)
--------------------------------------------------------------


Guide to Thousands of Unlisted Job Openings in the US!

Do you know anyone who is over 40 and has a college degree, but no job? I wrote this book for them. Tell them about it, or better yet, buy them a copy. Turnover is high in these jobs, so there are almost always openings. With this guide, a substitute can do the job so well they actually like it. I do.

I hope you will at least "look inside" the high school substitute teacher's guide I wrote. The free book sample you get by "looking inside" tells you not only how to get a job as a substitute teacher, but also my qualifications to write the book: my education and detailed substitute teaching work history (since 1989).

This book is available in paperback, in Kindle mobi format at Amazon, in Nook format at Barnes and Noble, and in any other format you could possibly need through Smashwords.

2 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Debbie! All of you guys cheering me on is what made this work. I could not have done it without you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!