147.4 The Grass Isn't Always On the Other Side of the Fence

I'm glad the grass in this vacant lot reaches into the park!  I secretly cheer for it to get as far into the park as it can.  I rejoice at how tall the wild grass is.  I love the smell and the feel of the freshly cut grass in the park; don't get me wrong.  I enjoy the contrast, though.  Despite popular belief, the grass is actually greener on this side of the fence -- but on the other side it is taller, more free, untamed, wild.  Living in the city, it is easy to forget that grass is naturally tall.

I gained .8 pounds yesterday, but I am still within my weight-loss goal of 145 pounds to 149.9 pounds.  For exercise, I walked both dogs 1.3 miles in this park.  Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
1/2 can Amy's organic lentil soup with steamed broccoli
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
Ritz Cheese N Crackers snack pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!