149.6 More Paisley and Yard Sale

This paisley dress has been languishing in my closet since the last time I was able to wear it, 2000 or so. I'm wearing it to our second day of yard sale today. I am trying to sell all the clothes that are too big for me, for $1 each. So far, I have only sold 7 pieces. We have to have our yard sale during the week, because Scott works all weekend.

Yes, I did put a big sign out that says Women's Clothes Sizes 10 - 20. Don't you hate it when you go to a yard sale and there is no sign to tell you if the clothes are men's, women's, boys', or girls', let alone which sizes? That drives me nuts.

We made $49 yesterday at our yard sale. Here is praying that today yields more.

I gained .4 pounds yesterday. I walked my mile in the evening, after the sun went down and it was cool. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries, and organic soy milk
Homemade egg, ham, and cheese breakfast burrito with salsa
El Monterey beef and bean burrito with salsa
Two apples with peanut butter and dark chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!