148.6 New Dog Aliens 1 Cover!

What do you think of the cover that Scarlett Rugers whipped up for me on a dare! I posted this photo of Raffle in the backpack because I thought the reflectors and his red eyes made him look more like he was from outer space. I painstakingly got rid of the grassy background in the photo. She told me "Well done!" and she was encouraging, but others said this photo would never make a convincing book cover. Less than 30 minutes later, Scarlett posted "Challenge Accepted," along with this cover!

So far, the book is 19 5x8 pages. Guess I had better get busy making it closer to 100 5x8 pages pretty fast if I want it released by the beginning of December!

In case you can't quite tell by the cover, this will be a series called Dog Aliens. This is book 1, the story of how Raffle got his name and came to live with us.

I gained .2 pounds yesterday. I walked a mile twice, first in the morning with both dogs, and later in the evening with just Oreo and with Scott walking Raffle. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
2 slices of wheat toast with 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
Chili Dip
2 1/4 cup servings of peanut M&Ms
Salmon patty with 2 tablespoons Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
Steamed broccoli
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!