148.4 Raffle Dog

Here's a portrait of my dog Raffle. He is so smart and so eager to please. He knew just what I wanted when I took the camera out to take his photo! He posed so seriously. I think you can see in his eyes that he is an old soul. I think it's cute that his name is showing on his blue tag, too.

This is in an alley near the house we rent. The grass is dry now because it hasn't rained in awhile. Unfortunately, it makes the scene look really Western / cowboy, instead of like the Pacific Northwest. Oh well.

I gained .4 pounds yesterday. I did an hour of gardening at our church in the morning and walked twice, once with both dogs and once with my dog and Scott leading his dog. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries, and organic soy milk
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
2 El Monterey beef and bean burritos with salsa
Salmon patty with 2 tablespoons Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
Raw baby carrots
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
10 corn tortilla chips
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!