150.2 Walking Dogs in the Woods

The dogs and I went into the woods yesterday for our walk, up hill. It was nice and shady and cool at 8 am. The dogs did great until we saw some joggers who had a dog off a leash. I was mortified that these people were jogging on trails that had me huffing and puffing trying to walk slowly last year. Yesterday, I found that I could easily jog these trails now, too.

I gained .8 pounds yesterday because I could not lay off the snacks after dinner. I will take it really easy today. No maple bar donut at church, and no staying for the potluck lunch, either. Here is what I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries, and organic soy milk
1/4 cup of peanut M&Ms
El Monterey beef and bean burrito with salsa
Slice of cheddar cheese
Hamburger patty with BBQ sauce
Raw baby carrots and Parmesan dip
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
Apple with peanut butter and dark chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!