150.4 Come on, Under 150!

I have decided it is time to go ahead and lose these last few pounds. I will just bundle up if I am cold. Any day now I will be under 150! I made confectioner's sugar cookies yesterday. I got a little too carried away licking beaters and my hands after forming them. I gained .2 pounds. I should be able to drop that off and then some today.

Here is everything I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and vanilla soy milk
4 homemade peanut butter cookies
Raw carrot sticks and 2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip
Leftover baked chicken, onion and carrots
Confectioner's sugar cooky dough
3 Confectioner's sugar cookies

I had a cram jam full day yesterday and didn't walk. I substitute taught and then I drove over to my new writing client's house for an orientation meeting. I have another meeting there today to sign contracts.

I am promising myself I will walk at school today. I was not able to yesterday because they were so busy they had me sub in another room during the regular teacher's preparation period, when I usually walk. I did walk a little after school around the halls until the time I could leave. I can at least do that again.

By the time I got home it was dark, and I didn't feel safe walking on the ice and snow in the dark. It will probably be that way again today, so I am reminding myself now to take every opportunity to walk the halls at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!