185.7 Keep Trim Day 5

Well, Monday's gain must have been at least partly water gain from salt in my food, because yesterday I lost 1.4 pounds. I wasn't even in ketosis, so most of it must have been water retained because of eating too much salt.

I walked my mile yesterday. I was taking it very easy, so as to definitely lose the .6 of a pound that I gained Monday, even if it wasn't water. Here is what I ate yesterday. (Basically as if I were on a diet day instead of a keep trim day):

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

Diet Ham Salad, Diet Coke

7 meatballs, 5 pineapple chunks, 7 steamed Brussels sprouts, caffeine-free diet soda

I was hungry between meals yesterday. I was accustomed to keep trim eating and not to the diet. My stomach must have stretched a bit more than I want it to. I just sipped herb tea or water between meals, to help aleve the hungry feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Try warm water, it tricks the stomach into thinking is has something to digest. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!