192 Pounds, Minus .8 from Yesterday

I weigh 192 today; I lost .8 pounds yesterday, yay! I walked my whole mile yesterday, and 2/3 of a mile the day before.

I substituted at the high school Monday. All I have to wear that fits are black jeans, so I wore black jeans with a turtleneck and a sport coat. It looked fine, professional enough. Somehow, jeans can look professional if you aren't fat. My stomach no longer hangs out over my jeans, so I can wear my shirts tucked in, and that helps with the professional look.

I can tell these jeans are going to fit until I get down to 180 or so, and then they are going to start hanging on me the way my size 18 jeans were hanging. I will leave the saggy jeans to the kids, thank you very much. Once these start hanging on me I will hit up the thrift stores for some smaller pants suitable for teaching.

I ate pretty much the usual yesterday:

Special K, strawberries, organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

Diet Ham Salad, Diet Coke

7 frozen meatballs microwaved and excess oil squeezed out with a paper towel, steamed broccoli, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!