Dinner Party

Today I weigh 188, a .8 gain from yesterday. I hold out hope most of it is water from salt, but in any case it is just a bump in the road. It is worth it! We had a great time with our new friends at their dinner party last night.

We walked our mile yesterday before the dinner party. I stuck to my diet for breakfast and lunch, and I took it easy at dinner. I was off caffeine yesterday because I had some trouble with my bowels in the morning. Here is all I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: 1 cup Special K, 1 cup soy milk, caffeine-free diet soda

Lunch: 1 12 ounce can Amy's low fat minestrone soup, water

Dinner: 6 ounces roast beef, 3 tablespoons salty aus jus, half a dinner plate of salad with 2 tablespoons lite raspberry walnut dressing, half a cup of corn (maize), 2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes made with butter and sour cream, one small slice of pumpkin pie

During the dinner, everyone commented on how salty the aus jus was. I assured the hostess it tasted very good! I hold out some hope that my .8 pound gain is mostly water retained with all that salt, and that tomorrow it will pass with the salt. Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!