191.2 Weight Today

I weigh 191.2 today. I lost .8 pounds yesterday. We walked all over Walmart and Costco, doing our shopping, but we didn't go for our usual walk in the park.

The pretty skirt of my size 12 St Patrick's Day dress arrived today! The waistband is elastic, so I was able to try it on. I definitely have to slim down farther for it to look good on me. I am bulging out under the waistband. Hopefully the top will arrive tomorrow, and I can try it on and have Scott take a picture. Once I have both peices I will try it on periodically and post pictures of my progress fitting into the dress. It may be I will fit into it OK in time to wear it to church at Christmas time.

Here is what I ate yesterday and managed to lose .8 pounds:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup cut-up strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

1 cup of raw carrot sticks, 1/2 cup parmesan/spinach dip from the deli section at Costco, Diet Coke

Diet Ham Salad, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!