Keep Trim Day 10 of 14

My weight this morning is back down to 194.2. I lost .4 pounds yesterday on keep trim eating.

I walked a mile with both dogs by myself yesterday. It worked out better than I feared it might. We have a short leash that I attached to one of the long leashes so that I was holding both dogs on one handle and they were connected close together. It was a little confusing when they stopped at a tree, but the two of them worked it out. My arms and shoulders are in great shape from dog wrangling. I recommend it.

I went back to diet meals yesterday, because of the .6 gain the day before. The gain was from not exercising enough, but I was able to partially compensate by dieting yesterday. This is good training for when I am at my desired weight and I am just keeping the weight off!

Yesterday I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk

1 cup raw carrot sticks, 1/2 cup Kirkland artichoke/spinach/parmesan dip, 2 cans Diet Coke

2 broiled hamburger patties, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 2 cups cooked carrot sticks, 20 ounces Walmart Sparkling Pink Lemonade (all natural, cheap and calorie-free)

I have a cold this morning, so I took myself off the substitute teaching list. I will still go for my walk today, but I will do it this afternoon when it is warm out. I hate colds. I hate the runny nose part and the itchy feeling in my throat and the sneezing. I really wish everyone who had a cold would stay away from other people so that the cold would just die out with no one to host it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!