Halloween Candy Is Heavy



Today I weigh 186.6, a .8 pound gain since yesterday. This is day 9 of a 14-day keep trim eating period that started with me weighing 186.4.


This Halloween candy did me in yesterday. As my cousin's friend joked years ago, "You might as well tape it to your thighs." Well, it's not quite that bad. Looking at it scientifically I only gained .2 pounds for every 6 ounces of chocolate I ate, right?


I will be taking it easy today, as I am ahead .2 pounds now and need to lose that again, in order to be true to the keep trim eating program. Tomorrow I need to weigh 186.4 or less once again.

I did walk my mile yesterday. I did try and take it easy on the food, knowing I was going to indulge in Halloween candy. Here is what all I ate yesterday on keep trim eating:

My usual breakfast: 1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee, 6 ounce Almond Joy


Leftover Lunch: 1/4 of a Qdoba cheddar chicken quesadilla with quacamole dip, 7 steamed Brussels sprouts, Diet Coke, 6 ounce Reeses Peanut Butter Cup


Standy Dinner: 7 frozen meatballs microwaved and excess oil squeezed out with a paper towel, 5 chunks of pineapple canned in juice, 7 steamed Brussels sprouts, caffeine-free diet soda


Evening snack: 6 ounce M&Ms with Peanuts, 6 ounce Almond Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!