Size Medium Men's Shirt



Today I once again weigh 187.2 I lost .8 pounds yesterday. If you remember how skinny Scott was in the Navy, then you will get a kick out of seeing me in this picture. I am wearing one of his Navy T shirts, for the kitchen crew. It is not even tight on me. I am kind of bending down to pet the dog, so my torso looks pudgier than it is. These 36-waist jeans are actually quite loose on me, too!

I think soon I need to go try on some size 14 clothes. My St Patrick's Day dress is a size 12W, and it fits, so I should fit in a regular size 14, I'd say. The dress is built for heavy-set people, so it is rather easy to fit into. I want a challenge!

I did not walk yesterday. Here is what I ate:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

2 deviled eggs (no mayo), 1 cup steamed broccoli, Diet Coke

small hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, 1 cup steamed carrot sticks, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!