191.8 Pounds, lost .6 yesterday

Today I weigh 191.8! I lost .6 pounds yesterday. I was still not back to walking outside in the weather, but today I substitute taught, so I am officially over my cold and back out into the world again.

Here is what I ate yesterday and still managed to lose .6 pounds without exercise:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk with black unsweetened coffee

Raw carrot sticks dipped in 2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip, Diet Coke

Dinner at Qdoba Mexican Grill on the way home from the shooting range: Naked Ancho BBQ pulled pork burrito
(6 ounces pulled pork, 1/2 cup white rice, 1/2 cup black beans, 3 tablespoons chocolate BBQ sauce, 1/2 cup tomato salsa, 1/2 cup corn salsa)

We went to that church yesterday that has the donuts out for an hour before the service starts. They smelled so yummy! I resisted them by insisting we not show up till the last 15 minutes of the fellowship time and then concentrating on the conversation instead of the food. I didn't even have coffee there. They invited us to stay for a potluck lunch again, but I made my excuses and got out of there before those donuts did me in.

The next time they have a church potluck I should be on keep trim eating. I will also make sure I bring something healthy to eat. I also plan to follow Dr Tarnower's advice and taste everything, but eat very little of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!