Size 14 Jeans from the Juniors Dept



I weigh 186.2 today, which means I lost .2 pounds on keep trim eating  yesterday. I did not walk my mile. Here is what I ate on my first keep trim day for this cycle, and am keeping the weight off:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup diced strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

Diet Ham Salad, Diet Coke

1/3 of a foot long meatball submarine sandwich from Subway: Italian herb bread, meatballs in marinara sauce, cheddar cheese, fresh tomato and black olives - 12 ounces Minute Maid Lite Lemonaid (5 calories per 8 ounces)

I did stop at Walmart on my way home from work to pick up some frozen pizzas and to try on these jeans. These jeans are from the juniors department. They are size 14. Not 14W, but regular size 14. My St Patrick's Day dress is size 12W, so it appears size 12W is the same as size 14 in the juniors department.

I didn't buy these jeans. They are too young for me: bell bottoms and loud metallic decorations. I was just so pleased that they fit me! Comfortably! So I am officially now a size 14.

My target weight is 145, and I think that will make me a comfortable size 10. My wedding dress was a size 10. I was 130 pounds and a size 8 when I met Scott, but I was also smoking cigarettes to control my appetite. That is something I will never do again.

Edited Months Later to Add:

I am at my goal weight of 145 now, and I am a comfortable size 8 WITHOUT smoking! I can also wear a size 9 from the juniors department, but I am 48 years old, so that is not usually a good idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!